- BILL ARCHER - OWNER
- Bill has over 30 years of experience in the construction business. He opened Archer Contracting in 1993. He is responsible for all employees. He estimates and helps design many of the company's design/build projects. He attended Traverse City Schools and has a B.S. in Business Administration from Western Michigan University. He holds a Michigan Builders License. In 2010 he was elected to the board of the Builders Exchange. In Bill's free time he likes to fly fish and snow shoe.
- SCOTT GRUBB - PROJECT MANAGER
- Scott joined Archer Contracting in 1998. Scott is primarily responsible for commercial projects. He takes on the responsibility of purchasing and managing these projects. He also develops our insurance contacts. He has a certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration. He is a native of Traverse City. Scott's hobby is jeeping.
- JASON VANDERFORD - PROJECT MANAGER
- Jason joined Archer Contracting in 2013. He acts as a project manager and estimator for our residential projects both insurance and remodeling. Jason went to Michigan State and Davenport University and has a degree in business administration. He has a family of 4 and enjoys hiking, hunting, and fishing.